As a Gender Fair Certified Organization you will:
- DIFFERENTIATE your company from the competition
- CAPTURE consumer voice through our app
- CONNECT with conscientious consumers
- ATTRACT and retain the best talent
- GAIN market share with brand halo and loyalty
- IMPROVE with ongoing access to best practice research
- PARTNER with peers and thought leaders on diversity
- LEAD the charge for fairness and equality
While we offer Evaluation and Acceleration Services to all, the following service categories are reserved for Gender Fair Certified Organizations:
COLLABORATE & LEAD
Cement your position as a standard bearer in your industry and a thought-leader in gender fairness by working with us to find new and innovative ways of leveraging our data to accelerate equality.
As a collaborator you’ll be invited to speak at and co-host round-tables and think-tanks, and to work with other Certified organizations and our partners to co-create inspiring content. The guidelines, tools, communications, and events we co-create are what set Gender Fair Certified companies apart as standard-bearers in their industries.
PROMOTE & PARTNER
With on-going marketing campaigns and year-round events, we’ll let the world know you stand with women. A part of our network, you’ll grow your reach and reputation through:
- Conferences: We’ve showcased Gender Fair companies at Women in The World, Women Deliver, Ellevate, TEDGlobal, Diversity’s Women’s Business & Leadership Conference, and more.
- Social Media: Across several platforms, our Social Media covers gender equality and business issues, and highlights Gender Fair companies and their gender equality practices to a growing audience.
You’ll also benefit from the virtuous cycles we activate among our affiliates – in which companies that support gender equality support each other. These benefits include Public Relations support from Edelman, and in-network discounts from our preferred providers.