Take The Gender Fair Assessment Today!
Use this confidential and secure assessment to evaluate your organization’s progress on equality. The Gender Fair assessment shows you how you compare to your peers and identify areas of improvement. Once completed, you will receive your Gender Fair score along with report providing relevant advice on how to improve your progress on gender and diversity.
For more than 5 years, Gender Fair has been rating gender equality and diversity of public companies using publicly available data. In response to market demand, we are expanding our program to include three levels of assessment available to companies of all sizes – public and private:
- Gender Fair public assessment – our researchers provide you with a Gender Fair score based on publicly available data
- Gender Fair self-assessment – you answer a series of questions to receive your Gender Fair score
- Gender Fair Certified – our researchers verify your self-assessment score
Companies that meet the Gender Fair standard can become Gender Fair certified through a validation process.
Join an elite group of some of the best companies in the world.
Getting Started to become Gender Fair
Have you already purchased the self-assessment and received your credentials?
Taking the Gender Fair Assessment will:
- Demonstrate how your company compares against competitors
- Identify whether you meet the standard and where you can improve
- Give your company a competitive advantage as you become Gender Fair
- Help keep your company on track and accountable
- Find blind spots in your organization’s approach to gender diversity and equality
- Build gender equality and diversity into your company’s DNA
- Help you tell a meaningful business story to your stakeholders, employees consumers and investors