As a Gender Fair Certified Organization you will:
- CONNECT with consumers around social good
- ATTRACT and retain the best talent
- GENERATE media attention
- GAIN market share by differentiating from the competition
- PARTICIPATE in campaigns and conferences
- RECEIVE access to ongoing best practice research and data
While we offer Evaluation and Acceleration Services to all, the following service categories are reserved for Gender Fair Certified Organizations:
COLLABORATE & LEAD
Cement your position as a standard bearer in your industry and a thought-leader in gender fairness by working with us to find new and innovative ways of leveraging our data to accelerate equality.
As a collaborator you’ll be invited to round-tables and think-tanks where we co-create our guidelines and tools that accelerate gender equality for all.
PROMOTE & PARTNER
With on-going marketing campaigns and year-round events, we’ll let the world know you stand with women. A part of our network, you’ll grow your reach and reputation through:
- Conferences: We’ve showcased Gender Fair companies at Women in The World, Women Deliver, Ellevate, TEDGlobal, Diversity’s Women’s Business & Leadership Conference, and more.
- Social Media: Across several platforms, our Social Media covers gender equality and business issues, and highlights Gender Fair companies and their gender equality practices to a growing audience.
- Traditional Media: Our regular Forbes column cements our leadership in workforce equality.
You’ll also benefit from the virtuous cycles we activate among our affiliates - in which companies that support gender equality support each other. These benefits include Public Relations support from Edelman, and in-network discounts from our preferred providers.